Common Life Transitions
Some of the most common life transitions we help clients navigate are:
- Moving away to college
- Adjusting to university life or your first professional job
- Getting married
- Having a new baby
- Empty nesting syndrome
- Breakup, separation or divorce
- Infidelity recovery
- Job loss or major change in career
- Financial gain/loss
- Serious illness or disability
- Issues pertaining to aging
- Death of a loved one
- Questioning the meaning of life
- Questioning your faith/spirituality
- Questioning your sexual/gender identity
Is it Time to Speak to Someone?
Sometimes we can handle change and adversity by ourselves and sometimes we need a little help. I’m here to lend that helping hand and offer a warm and encouraging environment where you can speak candidly and receive care, compassion and guidance.
If you or someone you love is struggling with a life transition and would like to explore treatment options, please be in touch. You don’t need to struggle alone.