DO YOU NEED HELP?
- Over time communication deteriorates to the point that only miscommunication exists.
- Managing daily responsibilities when both parents work can lead to keeping score which builds resentment over time.
- Fear of being rejected in a divorced family dynamic often prevents families from recovering from transitions.
- Fair Fighting is essential to maintaining respect for one another.
- Family Counseling gives you a safe and confidential space to workout problems.
- It’s time for therapy if you are in a relationship and you want to move forward together, but just can’t stop arguing.
- If you’ve done everything you can think of but you continue to have difficulty with your children and you just can’t get past it, call us!
Relationships can only be healthy when both people have the space to be themselves and maintain their personal integrity. Sadly, many people find themselves in relationships, romantic and otherwise, with people who do not respect boundaries and feel entitled to have their needs met regardless of the other person’s. These people most likely grew up in households that were unsafe and unstable, and where there was a constant invasion of personal boundaries. A therapist is trained to help individuals recognize their own negative patterns and how they manifest in a relationship. The result is both partners are empowered and able to take a step back during conflicts as they occur, preventing escalation.