- Provide telehealth psychotherapy services.
- Be able to manage time and schedule independently.
- Be comfortable with all company activities conducted via telephone and video.
- Commit to timely and clinically driven documentation.
- Be available to clients for clinical interventions outside of sessions, within reason, and as needed.
- Maintain compliance with clinical licenses, applicable certifications, and individual malpractice insurance.
- Seek supervision or consultation when appropriate or as requested.
- Have a private space, computer, personal phone, and reliable internet access.
Fee for Service | Percentage Split
Does this sound like a good fit? Apply Now!